Wednesday 16 March 2011

this pic belong when i first went to study in uk edinburgh around 2005..i styed there like for 4 nd half yaers, i had best of time there.. with my best friend. nd someone special.which i snt any more special.. just leaveing there laern so much . its was expeience of it s own . laearn how human lives..i mean al that dram aevry1 have. but seriously something in the air of foreign land. speacily with indain . they get change so much .. you cant even borrow a egg widout thinking of u have return it tommrow. or if u late might u have to pay ..interst..lol

 this was first day in london . we stayed at param {sikh dude} brother house ... that yogi. in ormge jummper
 this one ...ok you guys guess. any 1 ///lol// mahurrn  shirt .. v day ...ha ha ha . that was taken on v day ..
 that  was on . fancy dress...party . i used wrk in cafe .it s was b day  partyof  gurl she used work wid me  was my first nd last  fancy dressed up . party . ever ..

 me nd yogi . my roomie b day party . we used have house party often when i was in ,uk,, life was so sexy man ... now here in melbounre dont ask me sucks ..
 i dont rember this pic much . i rember my best friend . abhi . s friend mum came . ohhh i rember now . was his birthday . i mean abhis birthday his friend mum came around ...
 that one my fav ...this little  cafe only like 8 ppl can sit one time was my fav ....  its run by . muslim family ..food was amzing . we are like hardore ...often going customers ...love it
  that my spanish frends . came over for my birthday u used spend lot of time wid them .  on my part time job. we all..used wrk . in hilton ..as waiter.s
 that s short women . was my manger.. other young chic fillo. chick . she was fun too.  lady in black . she my very good friend . or u can say g.f . we used lot of time togther . coffe date . shoping date . she married now . with her .. scotish .bf.. so happy for her .. cant wait to see her next ..love u magda







 that was on diwali fasival . wid monika .  guess how old she is . i hope she wont read this 45 .. can u belive it . omg .






this all . pic  which same outfit . was my birthday we went to see movie . was  awsome time all togther . stil make s me cry . how much  fun i had there ....these i going through  rough time but it will all sort it out soon ...

6 comments:

  1. Old Memories are Like OLd WINE.
    Dey GIve US SMooth refreshing Feeling Wid little Bit Of PAin......:o)

    LOVe D Ways U Used Pic In Ur BLOg.

    KEep ROcking Keep Writing .....:o)

    ZIMM = Name GIven By Me & Always USed By Me....:o)

    HUgs LOve A LOT......:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnkyou so much .. love u lot . huggzz ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny.. but i can see the innocence !!
    loved it.. Muah !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ya zimmy... loved ur collection n how u have portrayed in blog. ur my style guru. n looking forword to check u out more newer n sexier stuff..
    keep rocking!!!

    lob ya alwaz :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second wid Neet In.......:o)

    Dere Is a innocence in Ur Writing.....:o)

    BE Always Like ZIMMy.........:o)

    innocence Sweet BABy.........<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. motuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...js wow

    ReplyDelete