Friday 18 March 2011

hi all day fri. 3 rd,,,18 th march 2011..

i  woke up quit late .. today .becuse i selpt like ...5 in morning ..by the way . i just have this running thought in my head . i am writing like i am ..celebrity //who  will ll be interesting . to read all this .. but u know wht is ok . i am doing .. this for me ....oh ya 
where i was ... . woke up . asusal.. i dont like cooking seriously. i better starve  myself . i know it s not healthy . but .  these dayz i  am having once a day meal... i dont feel.. hungery at all.. may be i am in{ love}
p.s{i dont think so }

 

nd asusal .  i had sum sandwich ... then i was on fb ...like alwys .my friends  think how many people i chat with . but truth is that i hardly chat wid any1...most proberly one or two...becuse i am very boring in chating .. seriously . i dont how to chat at a ll...like at all. personl . i perffer talk to someone over phone rather then chatting..but ,, these dayz  .. i bit spending time on chating . due some intersting ,,person . wink .. ha h h a 

nd .. suprize i got cal from {HIMI} aka himanshu . my best friend.... he z the only person... in world i dont have to think before i speak....knows me in out ....love him so much ....

btw ya 
 i was watching this movie called ...
humm .very nice movie quit intersting ...,,, i am so into those who alwys connected to love ..somehow u learn something from them ..

like you ll meet sum nice . tottly your type .. evrything perfect ...he/she tottly flirting with you .. you love smile . kiss . evrything ...just awsome... u think he.she perfect person .. SUPRIZE .. he just not in to you THAT WAY ......

its been happen ...to me so many times . y u have to be behave so nice . with all. romtic talk . nd all. just dont be so nice ....
oopps 
i got bit emotional . here ..so 
ya i think it s worth to watch ...... i 
think i feel hungery . . but  i have to kill my lazyness more impowering my zest to cook for myself ...

btw i haven talk to my..mum{my life} ....
today ,,, i have nt had word s wid here ..so i ll give her miss call. then she calls . that hw we rollig  past six years ...i been abroad...

cool kids..have fun
be honest nd kind 
love zimmy.c 

No comments:

Post a Comment